A Little Secret

A note can be expected that useful

About Me...


Was born in Barabai Currently I'm Learning to Develop and Manage a Blog..



to Indonesian Language click HERE

My First Fantasy


Huuhh this world ...
In fact I do not think the beautiful ...
Although a lot of happiness is that I get ...
But it still can not compete foul of the problems that I will face at this time ...

I think they may have been happier ...
but it is only fair ...
because I see them only from one side only,
I see a relaxed, walk down there with a little smile here ...
Strange why they did not see the actual situation I?
That I am currently experiencing confusion ...
Confusion will be the responsibility ...
Responsibility to all people ...
All the people and always given me something ...
Something of value and something that does not mean ...

If time can be stopped and can be restored ...
I want it back to the past ...
Boyhood I ...
Where is the I often cry, fight and get angry ...
But at that I just feel very happy ...
Unlike at this time, although I rarely cry, fight and get angry ...
At that time I can play with friends ... I am small
So will not mind the responsibility ...
Unlike at this time, although I can still play with friends ...
But I will always be the responsibility of the so ...

I try to imagine and to imagine the past ...
Boyhood I ...
Ohh .. how happy I am at that time ...
I often smile own ...
I even want to feel free to laugh ...
I imagine at times a beautiful first ...

But this is the life!
running along the way ...
Can not be returned even though only one is stopped seconds ...
And I must Go ...

It is true what has been said by the parents first ...
"You will experience the real life if you have adult later."
At this time I was mature enough to start a real life ...
But there is one thing that I have to finish first ...
And would not I have to finish ...
If I can not finish it ...
Maybe I will not be able to start life that I actually ...
And can not restore what has been I get ...
That I have got from the people and had always given me something ...
And will only leave a very deep sorrow ...
But I will never regret ...
Because this day will be the past if I am already old later ...
While the past is that I consider the beautiful ...
The period will come that I may have to look more ...

Only a question that always haunt me at this time ...
A question that can not afford and I can not answer at this time ...
And only the fact that it can ...
Will I able to finish this responsibility?

Not only I like the situation at this time ...
But they also have this ...
But they can not realize this ...
Because many of them at this time will have been glued dream of their own ...
Although there are unaware of them ...
They do not consider this so ...
And even if there is attention to this ...
Perhaps the only things that are considered trivial ...
Perhaps a later time they will do and realize ...
If they are going to see reality ...
And for those wise ...
They are to face with a smile ...

I only have a message ...
For the future will have a situation like this ...
So to prepare myself ...
Do not always glued to life at this time ...
Because at this time certainly would be the past ...
Which later will certainly be beautiful ...
So prepare for the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment